Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 4 to support the CRAM OCO Line of programs within the SHORAD Operating Unit, Business Management organization. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst will interact with various operating unit, business area, and division staff to solve reporting issues and meet reporting requirements, and is responsible for the following Program Cost/reporting activities:
- Selected candidate will be a senior PCA for the SHORAD Integration Department in the SHORAD Operating Unit with a focus on all OCO related programs
- Candidate must be fully versed in the operation of all EVMS processes/procedures and generate program baseline and contract performance report data.
Other roles and responsibilities may include and are not limited to the following:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets for contract work and perform or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Responsible for ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and internal reporting(s).
- Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Create and provide the following to program management teams:
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Program base-linings
- Risk and opportunities assessment
- Visibility reports
- Performance measurement (Earned Value Management-EVM)
- Variance analyses
- Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC).
- Assists in preparing for internal and external audits
- Assists in preparing proposals and preparation for cost negotiations
- Establishing a budget/EAC, analyzing capital expenditures and preparing reports for programs
- Prepare and process Intercompany Work Orders (IWO) using the web based system for requestor or performer, modifications, and closeout
- Prepare work authorizations
- Prepares and updates ETC, Baselines, Task Description and Basis of Estimate (TD/BOE), and establishes Performance Measurement reporting/customer reporting requirements
- Establish and analyze resource (manpower) plans for multiple projects and cost centers within an IPT
- Recognize and identify potential issues (e.g., color of money, employee related issues, GFE vs. Capital, procurement issues) and can locate source information
- Creates “what-if” scenarios and supports work-around plans
- Evaluates assigned work packages for inconsistencies and trends
- Support the month end close, monthly forecast and annual operating plan. Month end close activities include analysis of balance sheet, cash flow and preparation of journal entries.
- Responsibilities will also include support to Business Area and Division Management ad hoc requests and special projects.
The ideal candidate will be a proven team leader with strong communication skills.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT OFFERED WITH THIS REQUISITION.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002843&lang=en
• Post ID: 28925157 huntsville