Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 1:46 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 5 to support the GMD Program as part of the Missiles Defense Solutions Business Unit, Business Management organization. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst will interact with various operating unit, business area, and division staff to solve reporting program issues and meet reporting requirements. In addition, the Analyst will interface with program managers, functional management, control account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide guidance on policies and procedures
- Perform Earned Value Management (EVM) tasks, Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), customer EVM reporting, set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Performing monthly and quarterly Estimates at Complete (EACs).
- Setting up, preparing and following up with all required financial reports.
- Effectively communicate with leadership and customers regarding financial status, metrics and deliverables.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with peers.
- Assists in preparing for internal and external audits.
- Establishing a budget/EAC, analyzing capital expenditures and preparing reports for programs.
- Prepares and updates ETC, Baselines, Task Description and Basis of Estimate (TD/BOE), and establishes Performance Measurement reporting/customer reporting requirements
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002930&lang=en
• Location: Huntsville
• Post ID: 29149167 huntsville