Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 4:54 AM
SAIC is seeking a Database Administrator in Huntsville, AL supporting the US Army.
- Primary responsibilities include using Oracle environment to support rapid and continuous development and concurrent operations of enterprise visualization and analytic capabilities.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of relational database concepts as well as Big Data concepts.
- Candidate should be able to manage and develop dimension, fact table structures and highly integrated data marts in close coordination with the data architect and dashboard developers as well as continuously improve the performance of reports and dashboards.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the Army enterprise dashboard development processes to include but not limited to:
- Create ad-hoc queries and Stored Procedures in Oracle
- Create, test and document SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) packages for data retrieval, data transmission, and automated processing of queries and stored procedures.
- Coordinate, plan and manage complex Oracle technical solutions.
- Translate complicated business logic into database queries to facilitate calculations & reporting
- Develop and maintain best practices and maintain required documentation
- Perform requirement analysis and make recommendations
- Perform ETL operations
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience or 6 years of related experience without the degree.
- Active DOD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification
- 1-6 yrs Hands-on Experience as Oracle DBA
Strongly Desired requirements:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- 6+ yrs Hands-on Experience as Oracle DBA
- 1+ yes Hands-on Experience as MS SQL Server DBA yrs experience with
- 1+ Agile managed teams
- Experience with Python programming, Tableau, or SAP Business Objects
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit (link removed).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 24, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Huntsville
• Post ID: 29049537 huntsville