Requisition/Job ID#: AVAL-17-026
Employment Type: Regular, Full Time
City/State: HUNTSVILLE, AL
Department: Audio Visual
Travel: Yes - 10.00%
Shift: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
We combine technical skills with creative excellence to go beyond expectations. Our team enjoys a casual work environment, opportunities for development, and meaningful work that makes a difference for our customers and the country.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operation and maintenance of cable infrastructure, audio visual equipment, and coordination with any video/TV studio requirements.
- Designing and maintaining audio visual systems and services including: video projection systems, audio teleconference systems, control systems (AMX), video camera systems for monitoring required center activities, video wall systems, broadband campus CATV systems (Digital and Analog), satellite systems downlink and event production audio visual support.
- Providing design documentation for all accepted proposals.
- Monitoring service request system and processing incoming customer requests.
- Performing troubleshooting, maintenance and repair for any service request incidents received.
- Conducting physical inspections and audits of Satellite downlinks for required safety and operations audits.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field plus 5 years of related experience. In lieu of degree, 10 years of related experience is required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD LT for diagrams and schematics.
- Proficient knowledge in IPTV distribution network operations.
- Proficient knowledge in CATV and Coax network operations.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
- Cover Letter
- Relocation is not provided.
- Benefits provided include sick, vacation, holiday pay, short and long term disability and retirement. Educational assistance is also available.
What We Offer :
We reward our employees with competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling to reward work-family balance, and tuition assistance for professional growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- related experience In lieu: 5 years
• Post ID: 28165742 huntsville