Ground based Mid-course Defense (GMD) Program Director - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Huntsville,
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Director to lead Northrop Grumman’s support of the Ground based Mid-course Defense (GMD) program.
- The Ground based Mid-course Defense (GMD) Development and Sustainment Contract (DSC) Program Director (PD) leads execution of $300+M NGTS scope in support of NGMS.
- The GMD PD delivers business solutions to meet Sector and Business Unit objectives and is responsible for program cost, schedule and technical performance.
- The GMD PD also serves at the Boeing-NG program level as the Deputy GMD DSC Operations and Sustainment IPT lead. These responsibilities include leading 300+ personnel 24 hours a day, seven days a week providing operations, maintenance and support of the GMD missile defense system to protect the U.S Homeland against ballistic missiles.
- The GMD PD also leads all NGMS and NGTS activities to operate, maintain and support the system leading a team of 150 NG personnel.
This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
Leadership responsibilities for this position include
- Leading the profitable growth and execution of the GMD portfolio
- Strong customer relations at the executive level
- People leadership and talent management
- Talent development
- Supporting the development of business strategy for captures and programs
- Supporting innovation across portfolio
- Driving diversity and inclusion
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17027222&lang=en
• Post ID: 27661922 huntsville