Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Control Manager 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Integrated Air & Missile Defense Operating Unit within Mission System's
Missile Defense & Protective Systems Division.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Program Control Manager 2 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide accurate financial management which includes revenue reporting, EAC/margin recognition, resource requirements open commitment tracking and collections
- Maintain program control compliance with contractual and corporate requirements
- Assist Program Management with program proposals, execution and contract closeout.
- Perform Business Management leadership for Program and Program Control Teams
- Understands how Government contract language and terms pertain to Business Management
THIS REQUISITION DOES NOT OFFERED RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028991&lang=en
• Post ID: 27661927 huntsville