The NGMS IBCS Program in Huntsville, Al., is seeking a Mgr Bus Planning 3 / Resource Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide support to the IBCS Program Director, IBCS Deputy Director, and program Integrated Product Team (IPT) managers to enable high performing program execution
• Build relationships with program managers and functional staff to ensure success in meeting business and operational goals / objectives
• Coordinate program staffing to ensure successful execution of IBCS Program operations
• Act as primary facilitator for program communications.
• Responsible for onboarding and provisioning of IBCS personnel
• Act as primary interface for program with NG Employee, Health and Safety (EHS) organization.
• Act as primary interface for program with Facilities organization to ensure facilities requirements are met to ensure no negative impact on program schedule.
• Coordinate exit interviews for personnel leaving the program
• Coordinate program required training. Maintain and report monthly training metrics to program management.
• Oversee non-production material acquisition and property management for the program
• Coordinate program recognition events
• Coordinate program all-hands
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17022943&lang=en
• Post ID: 28077732 huntsville