Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United States. Air & Missile Defense Systems (A&MDS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
• Perform requirements analysis of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) supporting the systems engineering process for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) as a member of the System Concepts and Requirement (SC&R) product team within the “National Team” System Engineering organization.
• Perform BMDS requirements analyses utilizing model based systems engineering (MBSE) methodologies and tools to support development of system engineering products for MDA.
• Support development of reports and briefings to be reviewed within the National Team for release to the MDA Customer.
• Support and participate in technical meetings with MDA counterparts. Individual will work in small teams comprised of 4-8 multi-discipline engineers.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028586&lang=en
• Post ID: 27450367 huntsville