Let’s Make Things Happen!
T-H Marine Supplies, Inc. has been serving the marine industry since 1975. We are a family owned and operated corporation that takes pride in every product that leaves our factory. We are boaters and fishermen who design products for boaters and fishermen. Our mission is to provide awesome products that help boaters pursue their passion on the water!
Now is an exciting time to join the T-H Marine team! Our team and business is growing at an exponential rate! We need high quality people that are searching for an opportunity to be part of something special! Our company needs an A+ players to help us reach our company’s maximum potential. We are constantly striving to develop new and innovative products to offer our OEM and After-Market customers and to bring these products to market faster than any other manufacturer. We have a long-term commitment to providing quality products, excellent customer service, fast and accurate shipping, and competitive prices. We intend to continue to grow within our means to meet the demands of our customers. We want to be a truly “AWESOME” company and we need truly “AWESOME” people to help us get there! We believe in a macro-management style where you will be free to develop your department from the ground up and be given the freedom and resources to make it the best it can be!
T-H Marine is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to serve the needs of our rapidly growing business while becoming a key part of our Sales and Marketing team. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator must be a strong writer, a self-starter, have a solid understanding of the Sales & Marketing process,and have the ability to learn the technical aspects of our business quickly. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating customized sales proposals and presentations, and other duties as below.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Help grow and promote T-H Marine's individual brands (ATLAS, Aquablaze, Hydrowave, etc)
- Participate in new product development and planning
- Produce major industry event photography and video
- Provide Lifestyle images for websites on all major brands. These would be constantly refreshed as products develop
- Content creation for blogs and content for advertisers to include in magazines, etc.
- Assist marketing department with tasks and projects as needed
- Oversee all packaging design and development
- Manage /supervise annual production of product catalog. Compiling catalog changes (new & old) and coordinating with the appropriate sources to finalize the T-H Marine Catalog annually.
- Coordinate on a regular basis with marketing team to keep website up to date
- Help provide sales and specification sheets to Sales team
- Tracking new product from beginning to end to ensure that all necessary information is compiled and entered into system (weight, dimension, upc, nafta, pricing, package qty, etc.)
Required Knowledge and/or Experience:
- BA/BS/BFA preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with both the marketing team and sales team
- Extremely proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Word Press
- Good knowledge of photography image manipulation, website design and digital media
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices including social media and corporate branding
- Good writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining websitesVersatile/flexible with the ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and tasks as requested
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Must be a team player
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 4 years
• Post ID: 28138927 huntsville